Auto salvaging and car recycling industry is worth billions of dollars growing every year. Car salvaging and recycling is not only a profitable business for the scrap car dealers but it also contributes a lot to the environment in protecting it from pollution and harmful chemicals. Numerous companies are taking the junk cars and then sell junk cars to scrap metal dealers, but that’s not a good practice, as these scrap cars need to be recycled.
Car recycling is done if the vehicle has a failed engine, smashed or majorly damaged or very old as they have become a liability for the owner as it increases the expenses. Car recycling is done on all the necessary car parts which can still be of use in other vehicles.
1. Recycle waste oil: Oil from car engines is extremely polluting and hazardous to the environment (soil and water) and needs to be disposed of appropriately rather than dumped into landfills or places that can contaminate waterways and affect the marine lives.
2. Recycle Batteries: Recycling of lead-acid car batteries prevents the leaking of sulphuric acid and lead into the environment affecting the quality of soils and water. Lead is a highly toxic substance and causes health issues if ingested such as brain and kidney damage, etc. It is really necessary to recycle the batteries and dispose of hazardous acids.
3. Recycle Tyres: Old and scratched tires are taking up space in landfills. Stockpiled tires can be home for mosquitoes, could become a fire hazard.
4. Recycle Scrap Metals and rubbers: Once a car has been dismantled, most of the steel parts can be separated from other materials, melted down and rolled into new flat sheet steel without quality loss. Rubbers can be washed and then recycled using heavy machine inputs.
5. Plastic car parts: Lightweight plastics are used in cars as in dashboards, bumpers and so on, is another sound reason to recycle your car for cash. An average car already contains up 200kg of main injection molded plastic parts, which can be separated, shredded and broken down into long-chain molecules called polymers.
6. Recycle Car Glasses: Glass is the easiest form of matter that could be recycled easily without any issues. Glasses come in existence with nature and ability to get recycled ‘n’ number of times. Recycled glass is broken into smaller pieces melts at a lower temperature and could be used to gain in the cars.
It is important to ensure the auto salvaging and car recycling of scrap cars so as to ensure the safe disposal of harmful chemicals. You can get $9999 for scrap cars if you want to sell them for cash. You can be satisfied that we are totally eco-friendly and follow all the norms of car recycling. To get the online free quote call King Auto team at 0411 368 877 and get the online free quote.